1. “@hillsong church is not built on the talents of a FEW but by the sacrifices of many.” - @carllentzNYC
- You know it’s a good tweet if it makes you say WOW! This quote reminded me of another quote I love… “I’d rather have a SMALL PART in something BIG than a BIG PART in something SMALL.” Hillsong church constantly amazes us all, not by their music alone, but by their LEADERSHIP and EMPOWERING of other leaders.
2. “My favorite preacher is one who gives me more of a hunger for God!” - @pastorjude
- A great preacher leaves you impressed with God, not himself… And Pastor Jude does this better than most anyone I know!
3. “Toxic culture is like carbon monoxide: You don’t see it or smell it, but you wake up dead!” - @samchand
- I am fascinated with church cultures. Always have been. As someone that is responsible for shaping the culture of the UG, this statement caught my eye. Everyone loses when the culture goes toxic!
4. “Abraham had 8 channels through which $$ flowed to him. Gen 24:35 What channels can God use to bless you?” - @Willie_George
5. “I wish Christian men would spend as much time & energy personally sharing the gospel one on one as they do watching sports.” - @rickwarren
- Last year the Lord asked me to take a 40-day sports fast (during March Madness and the Masters nonetheless). Hardest thing I’ve done in a long time. What I learned in those 40 days was powerful… sports was getting more of my time than I had wanted to admit. When I read this, I said “Wellllllllllllllll”.
6. “INFLUENCE - Never comes cheap - never comes easy - never comes with guarantees - never comes without reason! Use it or lose it!” - @BrianCHouston
- The man dominates the RETWEET. I heard Mark Batterson say “Out of the abundance of the heart the tweeter tweets.” Pastor Brian’s heart is full of wisdom and I loved this quote on INFLUENCE.
7. “Sin will fascinate, then assassinate! It will thrill then kill. It takes you further than you want to go & holds you longer than you want to stay.” - @jentezen
AINT THAT THE TRUTH!
8. “The world’s about to end YO!” - @HaroldCamping
- Really? Like… Really? COMEON man!!
9. “Dad and I watch Johny Wayne, love pedal steel, sing “Don’t worry baby” by the Beach Boys out loud, and love espresso. What do you & your dad do?” - @nathanfinnochio
- My dad and I watch sports, play golf, talk church and listen to Alexander Fairchild together!